Submit a Travel Request

If you are planning to travel on official University business, please complete the Travel Form as soon as travel dates are known and at least 10 days prior to travel here. The EGH office will process your TA and TAR.

If you are planning to take personal leave, please fill out a Leave Application, obtain approval from your supervisor and send the signed copy to the EGH Business Manager.

Hear from former MHS One Health Student!

Make a Difference with One Health

Learn More About EGH