- Faculty Delivers Keynote Address at International Wind River Conference
Anthony Maurelli, Ph.D., a Professor in the Department of Environmental and Global Health, delivered a keynote address at the 62nd Annual Wind River Conference on Prokaryotic Biology in Estes Park,...
- Emerging Virus in Venezuela Uncovered by EGH Researcher
In 2016, during a zika virus disease outbreak in Venezuela, a young girl arrived at a hospital showing signs of a fever, rash, and joint pains. The patient’s plasma was sent […]
- EGH Goes Global: UF in Haiti
The Department of Environmental and Global Health (EGH) is proud to offer the first study abroad program in Haiti for undergraduate students at the University of Florida! This Summer A,...
- Leading the Fight Against Global Diseases
- It Starts with Humans, Animals and the Environment