The University of Florida offers one of the highest quality, most affordable graduate education experiences in the country today. The cost of living in Gainesville is also relatively low, while having much to offer in the way of attractive natural, cultural and recreational amenities. View the current average costs of attendance now on UF Office for Student Financial Affairs website.
Please contact us for program specific tuition information.
Funding Your Studies
Applications and eligibility requirements for financial aid can be found at the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) site. The University of Florida code for the FAFSA is 001535.
For information regarding federal or private loan eligibility, or financial aid processing questions or concerns, please contact Student Financial Aid at 352-392-1275 or by visiting www.sfa.ufl.edu.
Please direct any questions concerning Financial Aid to:
|Student Financial Aid (SFA) Office|
The Department of Environmental and Global Health offers Graduate Assistantships (GA) to doctoral students upon acceptance. These students are required to maintain a full-time student appointment each semester to remain in good standing.
The Department can not guarantee master’s students graduate assistantship positions at time of admission, however, opportunities for research and teaching assistantships may become available throughout your degree program. Additionally, accepted students are welcome to seek research or teaching assistant positions through individual academic units at time of admission. If seeking employment in this capacity, students will need to work with the Departmental Program Coordinator, Ms. Victoria Houghton, to identify and apply for these opportunities.
Below is a list of possible offices and contacts to aid students in their search:
Contact: Stephanie Webster, Associate Director
Contact: Samantha Evans, Health Promotion Specialist
The College of Public Health and Health Professions offers a few, highly-selective scholarship opportunities. For more information about eligibility and deadlines, or to apply, please visit the College scholarship website.
Below is a list of unique fellowship and grant opportunities for graduate students.
- AAUW Financial aid for Female Graduate Students
- APHL Environmental Public Health Lab Fellowship
- Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship (BD)
- CDC Science Ambassador Fellowship
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute – TL1 Predoctoral Training Grant
- Core Fullbright Scholar Program
- Delores Auzenne dissertation Award
- FAMU Feeder Program
- Florida BOE Summer Fellowship Program
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Graduate School Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Graduate School Fellowship Program
- Grinter Fellowship Program
- James A. Ferguson Emerging Infectious Disease Fellowship
- Madelyn Lockhart Dissertation Fellowship
- McKnight Doctoral Fellowship
- McNair Graduate Assistantship Program
- ORISE Internship/ Research Participation Program at EPA
- OGDI Supplemental Retention Scholarship
- UF/Santa Fe College Faculty Development Project
Other fellowship, grant, and scholarship opportunities can be found here: