To aid you in the application process, please download or print these application checklists:
Once you have begun your application, please notify the Department of Environmental and Global Health administrative staff at email@example.com.
- Complete the SOPHAS online application and pay the non-refundable application fee. (Please note: the fee will vary according to the number of school designations selected)
- Arrange to have one set of official transcripts from each institution attended sent to SOPHAS (the address is listed below)
- All international applicants must submit a World Education Services (WES) evaluation, http://wes.org in lieu of official transcripts
- Arrange to have three Letters of Recommendation submitted. At least two must exhibit research acumen.
- Submit a one-page professional Statement of Purpose outlining objectives that match the philosophy and focus of the program you have selected
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- International Students Only: Arrange to have official TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores submitted.
|SOPHAS Mailing Address||SOPHAS Overnight Address|
P.O. Box 9111
Watertown, MA 02471
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472