|PhD applicants||mhs applicants||mph applicants|
|Fall Term: January 5th||Fall Term: July 1st||Priority Deadline: March 1st|
|––||Spring Term: October 15th||Final Deadline: June 1st|
Online Program Tuition Waiver Policy
The online Master of Health Science in One Health program is a self-funded program and traditionally does not accept UF EEP, UF Teaching Assistantships, or State Tuition Waivers. The online program reserves the right to allow EEP and waiver use on a case-by-case basis, depending on space. Please contact Victoria Houghton at email@example.com for more information.
Step 1: Apply to SOPHAS
- Complete the SOPHAS online application and pay the non-refundable application fee. (Please note: the fee will vary according to the number of school designations selected)
- Arrange to have one set of official transcripts from each institution attended sent to SOPHAS (the address is listed below)
- All international applicants must submit a World Education Services (WES) evaluation, http://wes.org in lieu of official transcripts
- Arrange to have three Letters of Recommendation submitted. At least two must exhibit research acumen.
- Submit a one-page professional Statement of Purpose outlining objectives that match the philosophy and focus of the program you have selected
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide a Quantitative Experiences Statement summarizing the strength of your quantitative and analytical skills by (a) referencing your grades in key math and science-related coursework and (b) discussing specific details of any research or work experiences that involved quantitative and analytical tasks.
- International Students Only: Arrange to have official TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores submitted.
|SOPHAS Mailing Address||SOPHAS Overnight Address|
P.O. Box 9111
Watertown, MA 02471
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Step 2: Connect with EGH
Once you have begun and finished your application, please notify the Department of Environmental and Global Health administrative staff at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you are accepted to this graduate program you will also be asked to apply to the UF Graduate School which will require sending transcripts, TOEFL/IELTS Scores as well as a small application fee to the UF Graduate School. Separate instructions for this application will provided during admissions review.
Step 3: Start Our Program
If your application is chosen to move forward with our admissions process, you will be contacted by the department with the next steps. Thank you!
To aid you in the application process, please download or print these application checklists: