|PhD applicants||mhs applicants||mph applicants|
|Fall Term: December 1||Fall Term: July 1st||Priority Deadline: March 1st|
|––||Spring Term: October 15th||Final Deadline: June 1st|
Online Program Tuition Waiver Policy
The online Master of Health Science in One Health program is a self-funded program and traditionally does not accept UF EEP, UF Teaching Assistantships, or State Tuition Waivers. The online program reserves the right to allow EEP and waiver use on a case-by-case basis, depending on space. Please contact Victoria Houghton at email@example.com for more information.
Step 1: Apply to the University of Florida’s Graduate School
- Complete the Graduate School online application and pay the non-refundable application fee.
- Arrange to have one set of official transcripts from each institution attended sent to the University of Florida (the address is listed below)
- All international applicants must submit a World Education Services (WES) evaluation, http://wes.org in lieu of official transcripts
- Arrange to have three Letters of Recommendation submitted. At least two must exhibit research acumen.
- Submit a one-page professional Statement of Purpose that should outline your career objectives and detail how you believe the philosophy and focus of the program you have selected will help you achieve these goals. If applying to the PhD program, you should also indicate your research interests and faculty you are interested in working with. The statement of purpose should not be used to repeat information that is already available on your CV unless it helps to explain why you think our program is a fit for you. The statement should be no longer than one page, single spaced, 11 point font, 1 inch margins.
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Provide a Statement of Previous Training and Preparation (PhD students only) that should summarize the skills you have obtained during your preparation for your selected graduate degree that will enable you to succeed in our program. This should not be a list, but a narrative that describes your previous training and experience and how you can apply your skills to your graduate program. Experiences can include, but are not limited to, specific coursework, research experience, previous work experience, and other additional trainings. The statement should be no longer than one page, single spaced, 11 point font, 1 inch margins..
- International Students Only: Arrange to have official TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores submitted.
|UF Office of Admissions Mailing Address||UF Accepted Electronic Transcript Services|
|The UF Office of Admissions|
P.O. Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
National Student Clearing House
The email address for electronic transcripts is firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Connect with EGH
Once you have completed your University of Florida’s Graduate School application, please notify the Department of Environmental and Global Health administrative staff at email@example.com.
Step 3: Start Our Program
If your application is chosen to move forward with our admissions process, you will be contacted by the department with the next steps. Thank you!
To aid you in the application process, please download or print these application checklists: