|PhD applicants||mhs applicants||mph applicants|
|Fall Term: January 1st||Fall Term: July 1st||Fall Term: March 1st|
|––||Spring Term: October 15th||Final Deadline: July 1st|
Online Program Tuition Waiver Policy
The online Master of Health Science in One Health program is a self-funded program and traditionally does not accept UF EEP, UF Teaching Assistantships, or State Tuition Waivers. The online program reserves the right to allow EEP and waiver use on a case-by-case basis, depending on space. Please contact Victoria Houghton at email@example.com for more information.
Step 1: Apply to SOPHAS
- Complete the SOPHAS online application and pay the non-refundable application fee. (Please note: the fee will vary according to the number of school designations selected)
- Arrange to have one set of official transcripts from each institution attended sent to SOPHAS (the address is listed below)
- All international applicants must submit a World Education Services (WES) evaluation, http://wes.org in lieu of official transcripts
- Arrange to have three Letters of Recommendation submitted. At least two must exhibit research acumen.
- Submit a one-page professional Statement of Purpose outlining objectives that match the philosophy and focus of the program you have selected
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- International Students Only: Arrange to have official TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores submitted.
|SOPHAS Mailing Address||SOPHAS Overnight Address|
P.O. Box 9111
Watertown, MA 02471
c/o Liaison International
311 Arsenal Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Step 2: Connect with EGH
Once you have begun and finished your application, please notify the Department of Environmental and Global Health administrative staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Start Our Program
If your application is chosen to move forward with our admissions process, you will be contacted by the department with the next steps. Thank you!
To aid you in the application process, please download or print these application checklists: