Content Tagged forms Subscribe to RSS Feed


Published: Aug 15th, 2011

A Travel Authorization (TA) is required for each traveler when traveling on official University business. A Travel Authorization can be requested by providing Ashley Condell  with the following items completed:  EGH Pre-Travel Approval Form […]

Faculty Resources

Published: Aug 15th, 2011

Faculty Handbook EGH Departmental Guidelines Handbook  Forms Human Resources Departmental Leave Policy