Menu UF Health Home Menu

International Travel

1. A Travel Authorization (TA) is required for each traveler when traveling internationally on official University business. A Travel Authorization can be requested by providing Ashley Condell  with the following:

2. Additionally, international travelers must register their travel with MEDEX and follow any procedures required by the UF International Center.

For information on reimbursement policies, please reference the UF Traveler’s Guide.

Health & Safety

General Travel


For questions regarding both domestic and international travel, please contact:

Ashley Condell
Office: HPNP Room 2149
Phone: (352) 273-9673
Fax: (352) 273-6070