Gary G. Clark, PhD
Office: CMAVE, ARS, USDA, Gainesville, FL
- Ph.D., Med/Vet Entomol, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins
- M.S., Wildlife Biology, Colorado State University, Ft. Collins
- B.A., Zoology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- Research Leader, Mosquito & Fly Research Unit, CMAVE, ARS, USDA, 2006-Present
- Chief, Dengue Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1990-2006.
- Research Entomologist, Dengue Branch, CDC, 1986-89.
- Research Entomologist, US Army Med. Res. Institute of Infectious Diseases, 1982-1986.
- Lecturer, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1978-1982.
- Assistant Division Chief and Laboratory Manager, Illinois Dept. Public Health (IDPH), 1980-1982.
- Chief, Arbovirus Surveillance Program, IDPH, 1976-1982.
- Assistant Professor of Biology, Missouri Western State College, 1975-76.
- Research Parasitologist, Southern Research Institute, 1972-73.